Playstation Store Promo Gives You $15 When You Spend $100 or More
Spend $100 or more on the Playstation Store digital goods and you’ll receive a code crediting you $15 to your PSN Wallet.
Sony just announced a new promo that’ll credit you $15 when you spend $100 or more in the Playstation Store. Movies, games, TV shows and music purchases are eligible for the offer.
If you need any suggestions on what to buy, the Playstation Store is having their ‘Shocktober’ sale. Classic horror and Halloween themed games like Castlevania, Resident Evil and House of the Dead are on sale with discount prices. If you’re wanting to keep with the Halloween vibe, there’s plenty of horror movies you could spend your hard-earned cash on.
There are a couple of caveats you need to consider before spending your hard-earned money:
- Purchases made with any other payment method outside of the PSN Wallet are not valid in this offer. So make sure you top off your PSN Wallet with the funds.
- You can only receive one code per PSN Account regardless of how many times you spend $100 or more.
- Codes will be delivered on or before November 15.
- Promotion is available to legal U.S., Canada, and Mexico residents
- Third party application purchases not made through the PSN wallet are excluded.
The offer is good from now through November 1st.