PhoeniX Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 – Android 4.1.2 JB
PhoeniX custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is based on the official Samsung firmware making it one of the few ROMs to perform well on the device. PhoeniX promises to provide a stable and fast experience on the Galaxy Note II with added tweaks and MODs.
Salient features and tweaks of PhoeniX custom ROM for Galaxy Note 2:
- Call Recorder
- All supported languages enabled
- All supported languages for Samsung Keyboard enabled
- Enabled init.d scripts
- Shutter Sound menu enabled to stock camera
- Big APN list
- Call Delay after call end reduced to 0ms
- Enable sub symbols on Stock Samsung keyboard
- Added exit menu to stock web browser
- Option for custom bootanimation. put it in data/local/
- Dialer search matches numbers in contacts and call logs along with contacts
- data/app enabled
- Enable call button in contact list
- Added Better GPS Config
- TouchWIz Rotation available – landscape mode available
- 4 ways to reboot menu (for users who don’t install simplistic)
- Extended speed dials to 100
- Extended contact name length limit to 1280
- Media Scanner Fix
- Fix the USB OTG Unmount Wakelock
- Bigger Weather Widget at lockscreen
- Disabled converting effect between SMS MMS
- Multiwindow Control + app
- Task Killer shortcut
- Exclusive! Only to PhoeniX ROM!:
* RTL Menus when you select Arabic/Hebrew as your default language.
* New Amazing Wallpapers in Wallpaper Chooser Wallpapers! Beautiful Wallpapers. To use: click on Menu > Set Wallpaper > Home/Lock/Both > Wallpaper Picker/chooser > Select your Wallpaper.
- New Settings app: Now will be only 1 shortcut in the Settings. PhoeniX Settings App with the following features: Samsung Secret Codes, Fast Dormancy, Faster Fix GPS, CSC Select, CPU Spy Plus, Idle Wifi Time Manager, OS Monitor.
- PhoeniX OTA Center – you can update the ROM without plugin into the computer – OTA Center can be found in PhoeniX Settings.
- The downloads will be save on the internel SD card (if you use my memory script so it will be saved in the external sd card) under the folder OTA updates.
This ROM can be downloaded from the XDA Developers here.
Important: this custom ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model N7100. Flashing it on other Android devices or models might create bricking issues.
Get Latest Tech News Daily
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.