Released: iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.5 P0sixspwn Jailbreak for Windows
Windows users have been waiting for the untethered iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 jailbreak since its release for Mac on December 30. The untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 – iOS 6.1.5 p0sixspwn for Windows has finally been released by winocm, SquiffyPwn, and iH8sn0w.
iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.5 p0sixspwn for Windows:
p0sixspwn for Windows supports the following iOS 6.1.3 – iOS 6.1.5 devices:
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, 1st gen iPad mini
- iPod touch 4g, iPod touch 5g
It has been reported by winocm that the Windows version is a more stable than the Mac version of this untethered iOS 6.1.x jailbreak. For the users, who have had trouble jailbreaking their devices on Mac, can now try it using the Windows version.
Before going for iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.5 p0sixpwn for Windows, make sure to create a backup of your iDevices. Also, disable Encrypt iTunes backup if enabled.
How to jailbreak untethered iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5 p0sixspwn for Windows:
- Download p0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak from here: http://p0sixspwn.com.
- Go for the p0sixspwn 1.0.4 (Win) to download the zip file.
- Once downloaded, unzip the file.
- Right-click on the p0sixspwn tool and click open.
- Plug in your iOS device.
- Turn the Passcode off on your iDevice: Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Off
- Hit the jailbreak button and follow on-screen instructions!
- That’s it. The process will run automatically and might reboot your device a couple times.
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.