Nvidia has announced the availability of its new 270.71 WHQL drivers which can only be used with the company’s Quadro Series cards. Following is a list of features and improvements the new drivers include:
New in Release 270.71:
- CUDA 4.0 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
- 3D Vision/Stereoscopic 3D
- Added controls for tuning 3D windowed mode on or off
- 3D Vision
- Added new features to 3D Vision window mode:
- Adds support for HDMI 1.4 3D TVs when using 3DTV Play software, including DirectX 9 games, Google Earth, and 3DVisionLive.com.
- 3D Vision window mode now works with Windows Aero enabled.
- New NVIDIA Control Panel option to toggle 3D Vision window mode on or off.
- NVIDIA Surround
- Added 3D Vision Surround support when using 3D Vision monitors with built-in IR emitters.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- Support for Directx11
You can download the drivers from the links below depending on the OS you’re using:
NVIDIA ForceWare 270.71 Download Links