NVIDIA GeForce 375.70 WHQL Driver Released – Optimized for Infinite Warfare, Titanfall 2, Skyrim Remaster
Computer hardware manufacturer NVIDIA has customarily released an upgraded version of its GeForce software. The latest Version 375.70 WHQL Game Ready driver offers support for a number of recently released and upcoming hardware-intensive games, including Titanfall 2, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Dishonored 2, and the VR version of the Cyan Worlds’ adventure video game Obduction.
According to the release notes, the latest driver also adds a temporal SLI profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and patches the reported memory leaks in Forza Horizon 3. Of course, Version 375.70 includes all the optimizations and bug fixes from the GeForce 375 driver series. It is available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions and support all GeForce graphics cards since GeForce 400 series.
NVIDIA GeForce 375.70 WHQL Release Notes
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – added temporal SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – not recommended
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – fair
- For Honor – not recommended
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
- DxgkDdiEscape Object is calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked. 
- NVSPCAPS crashes in nvd3d9wrapx. 
- NVIDIA Image Converter component crashes. 
- [GeForce GTX 770, Forza Horizon 3] Driver crashes during PSO (Pipeline State Object) creation. 
- [Forza Horizon 3] Possible driver memory leak. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
- DxgkDdiEscape Object is calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked.