Nvidia GeForce 353.06 WHQL Driver Released, Addresses Performance For Kepler GPUs
A few days ago Nvidia reported on working on driver updates to address Kepler issues with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It appears though, that Kepler owners will enjoy a performance boost in several games with the new driver.
Nvidia’s ManuelG noted that the upcoming drivers will offer a universal fix for Kepler GPUs that will boost performance in various PC games.
The new Nvidia drivers offer optimizations and provide increased performance for Kepler GPUs and support for the new GTX 980 Ti
Nvidia has finally released the drivers that offer optimizations and bug fixes that provide increased performance for Kepler-based GPUs. The new driver offers full support for the GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
The new driver can be downloaded from here.
This release improves gaming technology in these ways:
- Supports G-SYNC technology in windowed mode. (Supported for 2-way SLI, but not 3-way or 4-way.)
- Offers both G-SYNC (V-SYNC on) and G-SYNC (V-SYNC off) options.
- Adds support for Ultra-Low Motion Blur (ULMB) in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Provides Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) for notebooks with discrete GeForce GPUs, Fermi-based and above.
- Implements optimizations and bug fixes that provide increased performance for Kepler-based GPUs.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Heroes of the Storm – SLI disabled
- Monster Hunter Online – DX9 and DX11 SLI profiles added
- Space Engineers – DX9 profile added
- World Of Warships – SLI-AA disabled
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- F1 2015 – Not recommended
- World Of Warships – Not recommended
- Battlefield: Hardline – Not recommended
- Dying Light – Not recommended
- Killing Floor 2 – Not recommended
- Lords of the Fallen – Not recommended
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – Not recommended
- Project CARS – Not recommended
- The Crew – Fair
- The Witcher 3 – Not recommended
- Total War: Attila – Not recommended