Nioh 1.03 Update Increases Rewards For The Random Encounter And More
Nioh, the recently released game developed by Team Ninja, doesn’t suffer from any major issue, but this doesn’t mean that there’s nothing to fix. A new update has been made available recently, and publisher Koei Tecmo finally shared the full patch notes.
Nioh 1.03 update, which is around 32 MB big, introduces some welcome balance changes, such as increased rewards for the random encounter, as well as a few fixes which should improve the experience considerably. You can catch the full patch notes below.
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Added forging item for trade at hidden tea house
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from extraction talisman while using living weapon
- Adjusted paralysis effect of medusa power
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented completing the following sub-missions: The Magatama of Fire, A Fiercer Fla
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title “Saika Magoichi crusher”
Nioh is now available in all regions exclusively on PlayStation 4. We will keep you updated on the game’s updates and additional content as soon as more comes in on them, so stay tuned for all the latest news on Team Ninja’s successful action role-playing game.