Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Patch Build 524.15 Releases; Fixes Crashes & Other Issues
Yet another Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC patch has been released by developer Nixxes, which focusses on issues reported during the week after release.
Last week, Nixxes already released a new patch which focused on critical issues reported within the first 7 days of release, mouse sensitivity issues in particular. The update also addressed the annoying “Unmark All” bug.
Several days have past, and pc patch build 524.15 has just been released. The update will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start Mankind Divided. Check out the patch notes down below:
[30-08-2016] PC Patch notes for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch build 524.15
We have just released another PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, v1.2 build 524.15. This patch focusses on critical issues that were reported by users during the week after release.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
The following fixes are in this patch:
- Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
- Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
- Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
- Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21:9.
- Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch (some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting).
- Fixed various issues related to Breach.
- Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.
Note about performance:
We are seeing people reporting performance issues when playing the game on Very High/Ultra settings with MSAA set to 2x, 4x, or 8x. We would like to emphasize again that these options are very demanding.
We recommend everyone that is running at recommended spec or higher to start with the High Preset and MSAA turned off, and then tweak the options to optimize your experience.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on older versions, we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build 524.6, v1.0_build 524.7 and v1.1_build 524.10, that can be used to switch back to previous versions.
We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.