Need for Speed Goes Gold; Beautiful New Screenshots Showcase Ventura Bay’s 6 Districts
EA and Ghost Games have announced that Need for Speed has gone gold, as the latest iteration of the long running series will be coming to current gen consoles on November 3, 2015, with the PC release to follow in Spring 2016.
We are GOLD! See you on the streets! pic.twitter.com/w3SRxxqz9q
— Need for Speed (@NeedforSpeed) October 23, 2015
Need for Speed’s Ventura Bay features Six Districts
- Burnwood – Home to your garage, Burnwood’s roads connect office and commercial buildings, and also feature industrial areas and a railyard, offering an alternative to the tight inner city layout.
- Crescent Mountains – Long sweeping roads and spectacular views of the city below, offer a great opportunity to shred some tires and earn some major Style REP.
- Royal Park – The primary residential zone in the city, also known for its commercial district and towering buildings as well as home of the GHOST Stadium.
- South Port – The industrial hub of Ventura Bay, housing the VB Petrochemical Company and the San Pedro Docks, an Outlaw’s playground, filled with cops to “play around with”.
- El Rey – An area filled with mountains and gorgeous views, allowing for nice parking spots for relaxing, before jumping back in.
- Franklin Terrace – Numerous tech companies have set-up shop here, with roads connecting Apollo Heights and Harbor View, with connections to the North, South and West providing easy access to other areas of Ventura Bay.
Need for Speed will be going back to the roots of the long running series
Providing fans with what made the franchise such a big success in the first place, and the Need for Speed Underground titles such a big hit with the gaming community, the latest iteration’s night-time atmosphere and underground scene provides the perfect throwback to the classic memories of old.
Need for Speed will be making its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 3, 2015 in North America and November 5 worldwide. The PC version will follow in Spring 2016. We will bring you any new information on Need for Speed as soon as it becomes available.