MSI’s Upcoming GeForce GTX 680 has been listed online for 492€, The card which is a reference model was listed by Online retailer pccomponentes. Yesterday we also saw EVGA’s SuperClock and MSI OC variants of the GeForce GTX 680 listed for $578 (They can be found here).
The site also lists specifications of the GPU, Core clock is maintained at stock 1006MHz with Boost frequency till 1058MHz. The 2GB GDDR5 (256-bit wide) memory is clocked at 1.5GHz (6GHz Effective), Total TDP is rated at 195W. Additional details are listed below:
28nm GPU with PCI Express 3.0
- 1st NVIDIA 28nm GPU.
- Support NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology.
- Support PCI Express 3.0
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support GPU/Memory Clock offset and Power limit control.
- Support in-game video recording.
- Support wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices.
- Support built-in DX11 effect test
- Support 3 displays in full stereoscopic 3D with a single card.
- Support up to 4 displays with a single card
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years ultra long lifetime (under full load).
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core without explosion
- Product Name N680GTX-PM2D2GD5
- Model V282
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
- Codename GK104
- CUDA Core 1536 Units
- Core Base Clock 1006 MHz
- Core Boost Clock 1058 MHz
- Memory Clock 3004 MHz
- Memory Size 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Bus 256 bits
- Output DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-I / DL-DVI-D
- TDP 195 W
- Card Dimension 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Form Factor ATX
- DirectX 11
- OpenGL 4.2
- PCI Express 3.0
- CUDA Y
- SLI Y
- PhysX Y
- PureVideo HD Y
- HDCP Y
- Driver CD Y
- Manual Y
- Installation Guide Y
- 6-pin Power Cable Y, 2
- DVI to VGA Dongle Y