Seemingly, Motorola is now trying really hard to re-capture the magic of Razr, which was launched almost nearly a decade ago (maybe less). With the success of Droid, Motorola has now launched a new version of Andrioid 2.0 based touch screen phone in Korea, named MOTOROI. This new device looks like a mix of Moto Droid, iPhone and Nexus One. It has not been launched anywhere else in the world but the US launch is expected somewhere within this year.
Here’s a sleek looking advert (in Korean Language) of the phone.
The Specifications on the device are credit to Nexus404
- 3.7-inch touchscreen display
- HD WVGA resolution: 480 x 854
- Google services integration: Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Widget support
- 8-megapixel camera with Xenon flash and 720p HD video recording
- HDMI support
- DMB connectivity and up to 24 TV and audio channels for free
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 8GB storage space
- microSD support up to 32GB
- docking station
- multitouch support
- 5 text-input methods: 3×4 keypad, full QWERTY and half QWERTY keyboard, hand writing and writing pad
- Android 2.0
I think this year is the year of Android. Let’s see how it goes for Apple and other OEMs.