New Mad Max Update Released With Better Performance and Better In-Air Phsyics
Better vehicle physics means better acrobatics in Mad Max.
For a game whose premise is centered around creating one insanely impressive car, the vehicular physics were a bit lacking and you certainly couldn’t perform the kind of stunts seen in Mad Max Fury Road. Now that’s changed, somewhat. Aside from that there are a number smaller fixes to help improve the UI and the game in general. This is a minor update that probably won’t fix the strange rag-doll issues that still tend to happen.
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Added optional “Vehicle roll” setting for more realistic in-air car physics.
- General performance improvements.
- Improved data streaming, enabling content to load faster and easier.
- Improved auto-aim target prioritization.
- Fixed various audio issues.
- Made various GUI fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several instances of the map not loading correctly.
- Made various mission flow fixes and improvements. This includes retroactively resolving a conditional mission flow blocker that was happening to some players trying to install the Baby Bars during the Wasteland Classic mission after the mission flow had been interrupted.
- General bug fixes.
Win64 Specific Updates:
- Fixed instances of graphics options resetting to default upon the game loading for some users.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Harpoon to not work correctly on triple monitor setups, and with larger aspect ratios.
- Fixed several keyboard entry issues with the WBPlay Menu screen.
- Made several Mouse & Keyboard Control improvements and fixes.