Mad Max Gets 15 Minutes of Impressive Gameplay Footage from Gamescom Featuring Combat, Baloon Flying and Traversing the Wasteland
YouTuber Best Top has released a video showcasing 15 minutes of gameplay footage of Mad Max, from Gamescom. You can view the video below, we apologise for the relatively low quality, we will update as soon as a better version becomes available.
Warner Bros. has made available the PC requirements for Mad Max, which will require at least 6GB of RAM, a 64-bit operating system, 32GB of free hard-disk space and a DX11 GPU.
Mad Max puts players in a post apocalyptic open world
Players take the role of Mad Max, in a post apocalyptic world, in an action packed open world third person action game. Mad Max will feature a variety of weapons, of which the shotgun is Max’s weapon of choice, but since ammo is scarce, melee options are the smarter way to go.
Build the Ultimate Car
- Without your Interceptor, you are nothing. Embark on a dangerous journey to rebuild your key to salvation
- Brutalize your enemies in high-speed, inter-vehicular warfare using the ultimate combat vehicle
- Build your perfect war-machine with thousands of mods to customize performance, armor and weaponry
Be the Legendary Post-apocalyptic Warrior
- Build your legend by upgrading Max’s stats, gear, and abilities
- Raid enemy encampments to gain access to precious resources and powerful upgrades
- Kill or be killed by combining stealth, gun, and melee combat to take out your relentless enemies
Tame the primal Wasteland
- Traverse and discover a haunting post-apocalyptic world with dynamic weather, treacherous landscapes, and sadistic marauder factions that create threatening situations around every corner
- Freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Wasteland is vast and filled with dangerous side missions, activities and encounters ranging from ambushes to hijacking fuel caravans
Mad Max will release on September 1 2015 in North America, with a European release to follow on September 4. We will bring you any news regarding Mad Max as soon as it becomes available.