LEGO Jurassic World 8 Minutes of Beautiful Gameplay Footage
‘GameTube’ has shared a new gameplay video for LEGO Jurassic World, in which TT Games’ Tim Wileman demonstrates three levels from the game.
The video can be viewed below:
We always try to recreate the Lego toys that exist – we think that’s really important,” says Mike Taylor, head of design at TT Games in the latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine. “But in some cases, they don’t. so the more famous dinosaurs, such as a T-rex or a triceratops, they’re recreated from the Lego set blueprints, if you like. But the others we’ve had to create ourselves – and we go to Lego and we say, ‘Look at this, how does this fit in with the style of the others?’ and we get approval. So we actually do a lot of original Lego creations ourselves.”Advertisement
“We’ve got a library of thousands and thousands of pre-sorted Lego pieces, and then a really experienced Lego modelling team,” Taylor reveals. “So they’ll sit there and create models in digital format, and then that’ll go through the approval process as well.”
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humor, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.
- Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making – now in classic LEGO brick fun!
- Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
- Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
- Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option. (Available on console only.)
LEGO Jurassic World is set for a June 2015 release for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Xbox 360. It is being developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
We will bring you any new information on LEGO Jurassic World as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous coverage for more information on the game.