From what we can see, LG G3 looks like a beautifully built device. Looking at the leaked LG G3 press images, the next LG flagship looks gorgeous in its white and gold brushed metal finish variants. LG G3 unveiling is just around the corner, expected to be released on the May 27th.
LG G3 is expected to launch with a beautiful 5.5″ Quad HD, 1440 x 2560 display panel, the very latest Snapdragon 801 processor chip, 13 megapixels optically-stabilized camera with a two-tone flash. The latest leaked LG G3 press images come through Phone Arena and @evleaks who received these gorgeous images simultaneously. While the device is strongly rumored to be made of polycarbonate, the brushed metal finish can also be possible.
Leaked LG G3 press images:
Here are the beautiful LG G3 leaked press images showing the upcoming flagship in white and gold tints. The device will be bezel-free, button-free, showing off the gorgeous display. The signature rear keys seem to have been redesigned promoting a more premium look and user-friendly texture.
LG G3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 534 ppi
- Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM
- 13 MP camera
- MircoSD slot
- 3,000 mAh batter
- Optimus UI with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Water resistance
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- [Updated with Screenshots]: Flappy Bird Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive!
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
- Flappy Bird Officially Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive! –
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini will have Touch ID Sensors – Supplier Confirmation
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera