Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in All its Aluminum Glory – Images!
Here are possibly the very first Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images that we are looking at. These images show you the delicious Galaxy S5 in all its shiny aluminum beauty! Samsung’s latest flagship is strongly anticipated to be launched in June in a premium variant showing off a better display and metallic finish.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images show off the upcoming premium model which is expected to be a 5.2-inch smartphone powered by Snapdragon 805, flagship SGS5 has Snapdragon 801, and an improved Adreno 420 GPU. These Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images are sourced to PhoneArena who have shared these images which according to their source is currently undergoing testing.
While premium version of Samsung Galaxy S5 will be packed with improved specs, one of the most demanded and expected feature is its metallic finish. Samsung consumers have long awaited to receive the flagship in aluminum and the Prime Galaxy S5 might just be the right device for Samsung to finally let go of plastics.
Here are the expected Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images leaked:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime SM-G906 specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime leaks and rumors so far have given us some specs and features summed up in the following list:
- 2.5Ghz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 APQ8084
- Adreno 420 GPU
- 5.2 inches QUD 2560 x 1440 display
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB Internal Storage
- 16 megapixel front camera
- 2 megapixel in camera
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
– Source: PhoneArena
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- The Gorgeous Bezel-Free LG G3 with QHD Display and Beautiful Brushed Finish
- [Updated with Screenshots]: Flappy Bird Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive!
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 to be Launched with a 1704 x 960 Resolution – New Schematics
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini will have Touch ID Sensors – Supplier Confirmation
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera