Latest Vote Percentage Shows iPhone 5SE Is Not A Popular Phone

Omar Sohail
Posted Mar 14, 2016
19Shares
Share Tweet Submit

iPhone 5SE is expected to announced on March 21, but unlike its larger screen counterparts, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the upcoming device has already garnered an unpopular voting percentage.

iPhone 6s 3

Only 22 Percent Of Consumers Would Prefer To Exchange Their Old Phones For An iPhone 5SE

According to the latest survey carried out by web platform Branding Brand, iPhone 5SE is not going to be a popular smartphone at all because only 22 percent of consumers have stated that they would be willing to trade in their old smartphone for the upcoming 4 inch handset. The remainder of the survey states that 78 percent have no interest in investing in an iPhone 5SE.

The obvious drawback of owning a 4 inch iPhone 5SE is that despite its powerful hardware, there are natural disadvantages that come along with a smaller smartphone and that obviously strikes the battery capacity the most.

1319573

While iPhone 6s had a 1,715mAh cell and the 5.5 inch iPhone 6s Plus had a massive 2,750mAh battery, we expect that iPhone 5SE is going to have an even smaller battery capacity. According to our previously reported leak, the upcoming smartphone is going to be incorporated with a 1,642mAh battery, but we are glad to see that the device is also going to be rocking 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM, assuming the leaked news happens to be true.

However, it will not have the same 12.3MP rear shooter present on the earlier released smartphones, but a smaller 8MP one, along with a 1.2MP front camera sensor. While iPhone 5SE is expected to pack a slobber knocker of performance for just a 4 inch handset, one analyst is not too optimistic over the upcoming device, showing that he might have been right all along regarding the small screen sized handset.

iPhone 6s 2

It is possible that consumers might not be thrilled to see a smaller, yet powerful version of an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus be announced, but the Cupertino tech giant could experiment with a smaller price tag. Additionally, if the company is willing to bring in an appropriate exchange program, it will allow more consumers to become susceptible to the offer. However, we strongly hoped that Apple should have just announced the smartphone during its 2015 announcement.

Would you guys be willing to invest in a 4 inch iPhone 5SE? Let us know your thoughts and views in the comments below.

Source

 

Share Tweet Submit