Apr 21, 2017
iPhone 4 Launch Manual leaked by Best Buy.
The iPhone 4 launch manual has been leaked by Best Buy, Same happened before with the iPad. Here are the details of the launch plans:
- “Unlike the 3G launch, Best Buy Mobile will be launching the iPhone 4 on launch day…” (page 2)”Note: iPhone 4 devices will not be available on launch day. Once Apple confirms availability, we will communicate accordingly on Employee News.” (page 3)
- “As of June 16, pre-sales for iPhone 4 have been suspended. No additional pre-sales for customers or employees are allowed at this time.” (page 2)
- “If a customer would like to reserve an iPhone 4, stores may ring a pre-sale transaction before store hours so the customer does not need to wait in line… pre-sales may only be tendered until 11 a.m. local time.” (page 11)
- “Customer pays $50 in-store prior to launch date and receives a $50 Best Buy gift card… Customer sets an appointment with the Best Buy Mobile employee. The customer can then return to the store after the launch date to fulfill his or her appointment and pick up the handset… the $50 gift card can be used as partial payment, but doesn’t have to be.” (page 9)
- “In the event the store has inventory available that has not been previously pre-sold, be sure not to sell these units prior to store open. Since we are not advertising an early open, any available inventory must be made available to customers on a first come first serve basis after normal store hours. If necessary use launch day tickets.” (page 11)