iPad Mini 4 Leaked Details Showcase an iPad Air 2 Like Design – Video
When Apple launched the brand new iPad Air 2 and the iPad mini 3, all the attention and focus was geared towards the larger tablet. iPad mini 3 seemed to be just a customary upgrade getting no love from Cupertino. It is, however, expected that Apple will make up this time and show some major enhancements and upgrades when it comes to the mini tablet. Today we are looking at the first leak in that direction as iPad mini 4 gets some images and details leaked.
iPad mini 4 leaked details:
The latest iPad mini 4 leaked details comes through a video that showcases an alleged rear shell of an iPad mini 4. This shell looks very similar to that of the iPad Air 2 and not much different to the iPad mini 3 too. You will however spot in this video that the rear shell carrier a single row of speaker holes with no mute switch.
These latest iPad mini 4 leaked details are shared by the regular in the world of leaks and rumors – French website nowhereelse. The site also speculates that this iPad mini 4 rear shell could belong to an early production model.
Apple is expected to bring out the upcoming iPad mini at least as thin as the current gen Air 2. Better display, improved processing chip are other components that will have to see an upgrade to keep the buyers interested in this tablet.
iPad mini 4 rear shell video:
– Latest news and updates:
- Anonymous Launches “Electronic Holocaust” Against Israel – Dumps Credentials Publicly
- Moto 360 Successor “Smelt” to Flaunt Full Circular Design – Leaked Images
- Leaked 12-inch iPad Pro Images Reveal More Features of this Long-Awaited Tablet
- iOS 8.3 – Expected Changes in Siri and App Downloads
- 12-inch 2015 MacBook vs MacBook Air – Video Showcases the Differences
- First Benchmarks of 2015 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Published!
– Source: nowhereelse.fr