iOS App TomTom Go Mobile Offers Free Navigation For First 50 Miles Per Month
TomTom has been into navigation services for a long time. Now the company has decided to launch its brand new app called GO Mobile. That’s not just it, TomTom is also offering some freebies, even though it is for short distances. That’s right, TomTom has launched a new way of offering free navigation for 50 miles or 70km per month. The free model will reset every month allowing you to take advantage of its premium features for the specific free distance allowed.
TomTom Go Mobile Offers Free 50 Miles Of Premium Navigation Services
For the first 50 miles you navigate in a month, you would not have to pay for anything. The new model is designed for users to try TomTom’s premium features such as locations for speed traps, “danger zone” listings, traffic updates and more as you navigate the road. The best part about the Go Mobile app is that it also has support for offline maps. Below are some of the features offered by TomTom that you should check out.
- World Maps: Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost.**
- TomTom Traffic: Always know where delays are and whether a faster route is available.*
- Safety Cameras: Drive more relaxed with safety camera alerts, trusted by millions of TomTom GPS drivers.
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your device so you don’t need internet access or data roaming to plan a route.
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs.
- Quick search: Find destinations faster with Quick Search. It starts finding locations as soon as you start typing.
- Navigate to Copied Addresses: Easily select locations you found on websites or other apps by copying their address and pasting it into Quick Search.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way.
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
Some of the features that GO Mobile adheres to are packed from the company’s previous app. Nonetheless, support for global map license has been added. This suggests that you will be able to use this app across 150 countries where its supported. The app is available for iOS on the App Store for free, but it will cost you $22.19 per year and $49.95 per two years for unlimited navigation use.
This is it for now, folks. How often do you use navigation apps? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Download TomTom Go Mobile For iOS