iOS 8.4 To Feature Apple’s New Revamped Beats Music Streaming App
The first beta to Apple’s upcoming iOS 8.4 has been released which features the company’s revamped Music Streaming Service. With the release of iOS 8.4, Apple’s layout for the Music app is going to change completely. Developers can seed the iOS 8.4 through Apple’s Developer website. Beats was purchased by Apple for $3 billion and since that day Apple has started working on providing a platform where it will set its goal for the upcoming music streaming service.
The music streaming service and other features part of the software upgrade is to be announced in June at the WWDC. Previous rumors were authentic judging by the the release of the music streaming service. The entire change log is present by which you can see the features of Beats Music Streaming Service that will be integrated in Apple’s upcoming iOS 8.4 release.
Apple’s Music App Is Going To Be Redesigned In iOS 8.4
Here are Apple’s notes for the upcoming music streaming app:
– All-New Design. Music app has a beautiful new design that makes exploring your music collection easier and more fun. Personalize playlists by adding your own image and description. Enjoy stunning pictures of your favorite artists in the Artists view. Start playing an album right from the album list. The music you love is never more than a tap away.
– Recently Added. Albums and playlists you’ve recently added are now at the top of your library, making it effortless to find something new to play. Simply tap play on the artwork to listen.
– Streamlined iTunes Radio. Discovering music with iTunes Radio is easier than ever. You can now quickly return to your favorite stations in Recently Played. Choose from a selection of hand-curated stations in Featured Stations, or start a new one from your favorite artist or song.
– New MiniPlayer. With the new MiniPlayer, you can see what’s playing and control playback while browsing your music collection. To open Now Playing, just tap on the MiniPlayer.
– Improved Now Playing. Now Playing has a stunning new design that showcases your album artwork the way it was meant to be. In addition, you can begin wirelessly streaming your music using AirPlay without leaving Now Playing.
– Up Next. It’s now simple to find out which songs from your library will play next — just tap the Up Next icon in Now Playing. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
– Global Search. You can now search from anywhere in the Music app — just tap the magnifying glass. Search results are conveniently organized to help you quickly find that perfect song. You can even start an iTunes Radio station right from Search.
Apple has high plans for its music streaming service where it suggests a plan where users will be willing to pay for tunes that they cannot hear elsewhere. With great pressure from Spotify and the recent in progress Tidal, Apple has to deliver an advantage over them to come to the top. Check out these screenshots to get a better insight over the iOS 8.4 beta featuring Beats Music Streaming app.
Tidal is Jay-Z’s music streaming service which will prove out to be a great startup in the industry. This is it for now, everyone, share your views about Apple’s Beats Music Streaming Service in the comments below.