Messages Customiser: Customize Messages App with iOS 7 Messages Tweak
One of the very new – and very favorite – iOS jailbreak tweaks is the Messages Customiser for iOS. Messages Customizer lets you customize almost every aspect of your iOS Messages app. This iOS 7 jailbreak messages tweak is developed by Charlie Hewitt and available for FREE on Cydia. Fully compatible with A7 devices, iOS 7 jailbreak tweak works perfectly on all the iOS 7 powered devices.
iOS 7 jailbreak Messages tweak – Customiser:
Note: after customizing the settings, kill the app, and restart to make the customizations work.
- With Messages Customiser you can customize the color of text at the top banner, i.e. ‘Messages’ and ‘Contact’. Go to Settings > Messages Customiser > App Tint.
- Messages Customizer lets you change the color of the message bubbles. To do that, go to Settings > Messages Customiser > SMS Bubbles and Settings > iMessage Bubbles.
- Using this iOS 7 jailbreak Messages tweak, you can also change the color of message bubble of the sender from Settings > Messages Customiser > Other Person Bubbles.
- Go for Gradients toggle enabled, and the message bubbles for newer messages will be darker than the older ones.
- In the settings, you can also select to disable the Message tails at the bottom of the bubbles.
- There is also a Show Contact Pictures toggle to help you enable the contact avatars in list view.
- Message bubbles can be made wider by enabling Wide Message Bubbles toggle.
Some of the awesome new iOS 7 jailbreak tweaks worthy to be checked out:
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks: Touch ID, UI Customizations, Custom Keyboards and Better Privacy
- iOS 7 Jailbreak: How to Speed up Older iDevices with Top iOS 7 Tweaks
- Updated iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks – 3D Animation, Hidden iOS 7 Menus, App Switcher, and More!
- Top Hotspot Tethering iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks – for iPhone and iPad