iOS 11 Public Beta 3 Released – macOS High Sierra & tvOS 11 Public Beta 3 too
You can now download and install iOS 11 Public Beta 3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Public Beta 3 of macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 are also available to download today.
iOS 11 Public Beta 3, macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 3 Released
If you’re an Apple developer, then you already know that you can grab the latest betas of iOS 11, macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 straight from the developer portal. But those who are not can still get in on the beta action without spending a dime thanks to Apple’s Beta Software Program. Today, Apple is pushing out iOS 11 Public Beta 3, macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 3 over the air for those who already have the aforementioned software installed on their devices. So without further ado, let’s dig right into the updating part.
Download iOS 11 Public Beta 3
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a power outlet and a WiFi network.
- Launch the Settings app and then go to General > Software Update.
- Once the new update shows up, tap on Download and Install.
This build contains the same changes that were made available to users in iOS 11 Beta 4.
Be sure to check out the following links before moving forward.
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 – iPhone & iPad Tutorial
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 Without Developer Account – Here’s How You Can
Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3
- Connect your Mac to a power source if you have High Sierra installed on a MacBook.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab.
- Once the Public Beta 3 update shows up, click on the Update button next to it.
This build contains the same changes as macOS High Sierra beta 4 that is meant for developers.
Check out the following links before moving on.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Download tvOS 11 Public Beta 3
- Connect to a stable Internet connection and launch the Settings app from the home screen in tvOS 11.
- Scroll all the way down and open the System settings page.
- Select Software Updates and install the available update.
Today’s build is not different from the one seeded to developers a while back.