Install FoxHound ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505
FoxHound version 4.6.1 ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. If you want to change the look of your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 into black / decent, then I must say to try FoxHound Version 4.6.1 ROM.
The feature I like the most is full customizable with Xposed. Not only this, ROM have OTA update feature enable and with plenty of other features, some of them are given below.
Features of FoxHound version 4.6.1 ROM
- Based on last firmware
- Deodexed & Rooted
- Unlimited SMS recipient list
- Disabled scrolling cache
- Removed bloatwares (Available on zip)
- Large APN list
- Insert Xposed Framework
- Battery 1% mod
- Insert module for Xposed
- DPI Changer
- Market multi DPI inverted
- Rom are Themed and costumizable with Xposed
- Insert Rom Control in Settings
- Enabled Call recording
- 4 Way reboot (Recovery,Download…
- Hacked Stock Email App
- Latest SuperSu update
- Ota Update
- Enabled all supported languages
- Enabled call button on Contacts list
- Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
- Insert back button in Browser
- Removed boot sound
Disclaimer: This guide will be using ‘CWM recovery’ as a tool to flash the official firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for Flash FoxHound Rom on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device.
Prerequisites to Install FoxHound Rom on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to Install FoxHound Rom on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505:
- First step is to reboot your phone into Recovery mode, by pressing and holding down the Volume Up button, alongside Home and the Power button, until the screen flashes, release the three buttons then. After a few seconds of that, the phone will enter recovery mode
- Once in the recovery mode, take a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM. This is necessary, to enable you to recover your current ROM install, just in case the new ROM does not perform according to your liking. In order to perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete
- Once done, select wipe data/factory reset, select ‘Yes’ on the next screen to confirm your action. Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data. Once complete, go back to CWM recovery menu and Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose a zip from SD card. That you copied earlier and select it by pressing the Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes. Install the said zip file on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once, the phone finishes installing the ROM, you need to re-do step 7, but choose Gapps .zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When GApps get installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone
- That’s it.