Huge Splatoon Update Coming on August 6th, Increased Level Cap And Much More
Nintendo has detailed all of the love that they’re adding to Splatoon. It will be receiving quite the sizable update come August 6th. A plethora of new changes, more content and a very anticipated fan-requested addition.
Fight 1v4 in new Private Battle mode in the newest Splatoon update this August.
The newest update for Splatoon is going to be a big one, adding two new battle modes that let you fight in any combination of up to 8 players. You can also enjoy a higher level cap in regular and in Ranked Battle. To help you get there they’ve added 40+ new pieces of equipment and two very ink-tastic weapons. Targeted buckets of ink flying accurately through the air? Yes please.
Nintendo promises that these new weapons will add new ways to play, given that they can cover a great area with their non-deadly ink.
While Inklings around the world are enjoying and mastering the current arsenal of weapons in Splatoon, two new weapon types will be available with the update, adding a new layer of strategy to the game.
Don’t be surprised if you see the level of difficulty rise a bit because of those new weapons. The whole list of new inclusions is listed below:
- Squad Battle – Set up in your own teams with friends in Ranked Battles.
- Private Battle –Most asked for feature. Player made rooms with up to 8 players, can be asymmetric.
- Higher level cap – Level 50 in Regular Battle and new S & S+ rankings in Ranked Battle (Higher than A+).
- Bucket-like Slosher Weapons – Douse enemies with ink that can be thrown at an impressive range.
- Gatling-style Splatling – Charge ink and shoot it, with a tremendous amount of potential damage.
- 40+ pieces of new equipment.