How to Stream Election Night Coverage on iOS, YouTube and the Web
Google has already promised to show live results on Google Search right after the polls close. But, if you want to watch this evening’s election results roll in through some news channel, here’s how you can watch US election coverage on your iPad, iPhone, or the web.
How to watch US election coverage online
This election hasn’t been anything less than a constant pain in the… head. Which is why many of you might want to see the results rolling in to ensure that the drama is finally over (hopefully!). You can, of course, catch the results on your television sets, or if you are on the go, here is how you can watch the live coverage online.
- ABC News on iPhone, iPad – doesn’t require registration
- CBS News on iPhone, iPad – offers instant access without registration
- NBC News on iPhone, iPad – without registration
On the web
Apart from these, you can also check App Stores for other broadcast TV network news apps, like CNN, WaPo, and Reuters.
Poll closing times vary across the country, with some closing as early as 18:00 ET, and others as late as 01:00 ET (Alaska). While some have already voted, polls close in California at 23:00 Eastern (20:00 Pacific), after which you can start following TV networks for real-time election results to start rolling in.
More election coverage:
- Google Search Will Show Election Results Right After the Polls Close Tomorrow
- US Penetrates Kremlin to Launch Cyber Attacks If Russia Tries to Hack the Election – Moscow Demands Explanation
- Uber and Google’s Alliance For a Noble Cause, i.e. Get Voters To Polling Stations On Election Day
- Remember: Voting by Text Message or Tweet Isn’t a Thing