How to Root Sony Xperia Z1 with One-Click Root Tool
The very latest addition in the Sony Android smartphone series is the new Xperia Z1. Although the phone is not yet available globally, but XDA devs have already found and given us a root solution for the Sony Xperia Z1. It’s a one-click root tool which will enable you to get the root access of your hi-specs Sony Android smartphone.
Prerequisites to root Sony Xperia Z1 with one-click root tool:
- Backup any important data from your Xperia Z1.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > More > Applications > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Deactivate any security programs from your computer and Sony device as they might interfere with the root tool.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Note: the one click root solution guide is only written for the Sony Xperia Z1 – kindly do not try it for rooting a similar or different Android device.
How to root Sony Xperia Z1 with one-click root tool:
Required files: download the root solution app from here and save it on your computer.
Note: the root program is in Chinese, so stick to the steps below for avoiding any missteps.
- Run the root app downloaded earlier.
- You will be prompted to close adb.exe – close it.
- Now connect your Xperia Z1 with your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the root tool app once again.
- On the upper left corner of your device you will see in red font that your device is not rooted.
- To start the root operation, tap on the green button in the bottom right corner. This will initiate the root process – do not press anything else.
- When root is done, you will see a message on top of your computer that rooting was successful – it would be in Chinese.
- To get the root permission tap on the green button in the bottom right corner of your device once more.
- You will see a successfully rooted message in blue font on the top left corner of your smartphone.
Awesome! You just used a one-click root tool to successfully root your Sony Xperia Z1. Although it was in Chinese and you just had to play with red / green / blue buttons and fonts, it would surely work to get you the root access of your Z1. Happy playing with custom recovery tools now!
Get Latest Tech News Daily
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.