How to Root Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Any Samsung Galaxy S4 user can now manually upgrade to the latest Android 4.3 of Google Play edition. But the users who updated to this leaked build complained their root was revoked and there seemed to be no good solution for the latest Android OS. Chainfire has released a latest build to cater to that issue. By following this guide you’d be able to root your Galaxy S4 updated to the latest GPe Android 4.3 JB using the CF root tool.
Prerequisites to check before you root Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean leaked firmware:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy S4 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that some recovery tool like ClockworkMod recovery is installed.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to root Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean leaked firmware using Chainfire root tool:
Required files: download the root package from here and save it on pc
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 to computer using USB cable and copy the downloaded files to the SD card of S4.
- Disconnect the connection and turn your Samsung Galaxy S4 off.
- Now enter into custom recovery mode: press and hold Volume Up, Home and the Power buttons simultaneously until the recovery menu is displayed- alternatively you can use Quick Boot app to reboot your Android device in recovery mode.
- Select wipe data/factory reset > Yes. Once done, select wipe cache partition. Tap on Advance > wipe Dalvik Cache to wipe Dalvik cache data too.
- Next, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the root package file copied earlier and select it. Confirm installation and wait for it to be completed.
- Return to main recovery menu now and select reboot system now.
Awesome! By following all the steps of this guide we do hope you have gained root of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.