Homefront: The Revolution – Deep Silver Pays £50 to Put Your Face in the Game
Deep Silver Dambuster Studios are currently looking for new faces to feature in Homefront: The Revolution and other future videogames.We are looking for male and female models of all ages, sizes, and shapes! The faces of successful candidates will be used to add diversity to NPC characters who populate occupied Philadelphia.
The process will run throughout the year and will be held at Deep Silver’s Nottingham city centre studio.
Below are the specific details from Dambuster Studios:
- If you are chosen, you will be contacted to visit our Nottingham city centre studio and paid £50 upon completing the scanning process.
- The scanning process takes around 30 minutes. You will be asked to sit in front of our cameras and have a series of photos taken of your face while you make a set of expressions (smile, mouth open, angry etc).
- We’ll be scheduling sessions to run throughout the year so please be patient if you don’t hear from us immediately.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Applicants will need to make their own way to our Nottingham Studio.
- Dambuster Studios will not reimburse applicants for any travel costs incurred.
- This process is in aid of finding characters to be used as NPC’s and not for any main protagonists.
To apply for the chance to get your face in the game head over to the Dambuster Studios website.
Game Director, Hasit Zala said:
“We are excited that Deep Silver’s acquisition of the Homefront IP and assets from Crytek has allowed development of Homefront: The Revolution to continue with minimum disruption. The team here believes we are working on something truly special.”
Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO Deep Silver had this to say:
“Dambuster Studios are an extraordinarily talented group. We are giving the team every opportunity to turn Homefront: The Revolution into a best-selling title, and have set a 2016 release date to provide them the time they need to achieve this. You can expect to hear more about the game later this year.”
The game is using CRYENGINE, and is scheduled for a 2016 release on PC and Linux, as well as current-gen consoles. We will bring you any new information Homefront: The Revolution as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check our previous coverage for more information about the game.