Heroes of the Storm Free Heroes Weekend Starts Friday
Try out some heroes, for free! Blizzard just announced that their mega-popular MOBA, Heroes of the Storm will be having a free weekend where players will have access to all 60 characters.
Anyone playing Heroes of the Storm this weekend will be happy to see that all 60 heroes including newly released Varian, Ragnaros and Zul’jin. It’s a great way to test out some heroes that you were curious about but didn’t want to shell out your hard-earned gold or cash.
Along with the free heroes weekend, Blizzard is releasing new skins for your favorite heroes like Kharazim and Chromie.
Blizzard also announced at this week’s brawl is the Punisher Arena. It’s a limited time mode where two teams go up against the powerful Punishers. Here are the rules in case you’re interested:
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- During each round, slay enemy Heroes and the enemy Punisher to earn points for your team. The first team to reach 100 points takes the round.
- Heroes are worth 4 points
- Punishers are worth 10 points
- Be the first team to win 2 rounds and claim victory!
Complete three matches and you’ll earn 1,000 gold and unique portrait.
The Free Heroes Weekend starts today and ends on the 16th. The video below recaps Heroes of the Storm Year in review.
The video below recaps the Heroes of the Storm Year in review which included a staggering amount of new content for the MOBA:
- 16 new Heroes
- 24 major Hero updates
- 49 new skins
- 4 Legendary skins
- 26 new mounts
- 2 new Battlegrounds
- Battleground updates
- Ladder revamp
- Ranked Seasons
- personalized Stats
- Unranked Draft mode
- MVP and Commendations