Guns, Gore & Cannoli – Gangster 2D Action Platformer with Gorgeous Hand Drawn Graphics out on April 30th
Crazy Monkey Studios has released a launch trailer for its upcoming platformer Guns, Gore & Cannoli. The game features gorgeous hand drawn graphics and a comical twenties gangster storyline.
The game is releasing on April 30 2015 on Steam on PC and Mac.
Imagine The Godfather playing Metal Slug on the Night of the Living Dead. Guns, Gore and Cannoli is an over-the-top, comical, fast-paced action game with hand drawn graphics set in the Roaring Twenties. Meet Vinnie Cannoli, a hard-boiled gangster who comes to Thugtown, to find a goodfella who is gone missing. Nothing that can’t be solved with a kind word with the local gangsters though. Especially when you’re packing a Tommy gun and a double barrel shotgun to be a little more persuasive. There’s only one thing that’s holding him back… Every friggin’ lowlife in the city turned into a flesh-eating maniac. This is survival horror, wiseguy style… Capiche?
Guns, Gore and Cannoli will release on April 30, 2015 for PC and Mac. The release date for Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U will be announced in the near future.
- Action-Packed Gameplay : Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, platform game where you have to fight, shoot, blast and kick your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you have to take on the undead, but also rivalling gangsters and government officials.
- Epic Gangster Story: Beneath the city overrun by zombies, there’s a dark story of conspiracy and betrayal. Unravel the sneaky mafia ways and government conspiracy while you try to look for your lost pal and for answers about the zombie-outbreak.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2d graphics and animations: Step into the atmospherical, shady world built by HD hand-drawn 2d graphics. Experience fluid animations and cinematic style cut-scenes.
- Immersive World and Period: Despite Prohibition and the imminent Depression, people are ready to drink themselves to (un)dead. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the
- Prohibition era. The cars, the furniture, the Speakeasy clubs, the music and the weaponry reflect the turbulent days of the roaring twenties.
- Co-op mode: Partner up with friends and unravel the mystery together.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli, will release on Pc and Mac on April 30 2015. We will bring you any news on the game prior to its release as soon as it becomes available.