GTA Online Heist DLC Missions Reportedly Leaked – Eight New Jobs Detailed
GTA Online, the online multiplayer version of Rockstar’s record-breaking video game known as GTA V, is doing a remarkably great job. To keep it like that, the developer frequently updates and adds new stuff to the highly immersive in-game world. The next most awaited content for GTA Online is Heist DLC, which is supposed to introduce new jobs into the game. The DLC was expected to release somewhere around this point before Rockstar announced its delay.
GTA Online Heist DLC Missions Reportedly Leaked – Prison Van Rescue, FIB Grabs and More Jobs Detailed
Rockstar formerly delayed the Heists for GTA Online and apologized the players for the delay, but it looks like one fan couldn’t hold himself until the official release. Thanks to Domislive, who further credits Lazy Gamer and Demetri while discussing the content details of this allegedly leaked GTA Online file in his YouTube video, we have a list of jobs that will come packed with the Heist DLC, you can check out the details below.
- Prison Van Rescue – Criminals intercept a noose van driven by NPCs and free the gang member then take him back to the gang house. 16 cops and 16 criminals can join the mission. Opens at rank 5 and is triggered by a phone call.
- Drop off Hooker – Blips will appear in player’s territories. The player has to go and pick up a prostitute and drop her off somewhere. The player has a time limit.
- Funeral – Gang members must escort a lieutenant’s hearse through town. Rival gang members have to get in the hearse and destroy it. This triggers after Escort Crook Boss if the boss is killed. Funeral home co-ords 410, – 1485.
- Territory Takeover – Players can fight to take over territory in the game, this will produce a revenue stream for them.
- Fight Gangmate – Two teams have a fist fight with each other. The gang lieutenant gets two team mates to have a fight as part of their initiation.
- Cop Territory – Cops are put onto the territory takeover missions, they get no choice whether to take them or not.
- Ornate Bank Heist – Get behind the counter of the bank, hack into the vault, steal the money and take it to the drop off location. 16 cops and 4 criminals can join this mission.
- FIB Grab – Abseil down the FIB tower, break in, download data, escape. 4 crew, 3 abseilers, 1 driver, 16 cops and 4 criminals can join this mission. All 4 fly a helicopter to the FIB roof, 3 abseil down the tower, smash windows into office and hack a data terminal to get classified data. Meanwhile, the driver dumps the chopper and collects a getaway car and escapes to the gang hideout.The crooks skydive out of the office to a getaway car and escape to the gang hideout. The cops join once the crooks is inside the office, and cops are told to arrest the crooks. The FIB office has AI agents that must be shot, 2 waves of AI agents also enter based on hack progress and shoot to kill.
Doomislive previously leaked details of GTA Online’s Not A Hipster update and is known for leaking several game details, yet still despite his decent track record. This all should be considered a rumor until the developer itself officially announces anything about the upcoming Heist missions. Below is the video in which Doom explains the leaked jobs.