GTA V Mod Enables Seamless Buildings Interiors Without Loading
Modder ‘TaazR’ has released a new mod for GTA V that opens up every interior in the game files with fully functional door.
The mod can be downloaded from here.
Below is a list of the buildings that are opened:
- LifeInvader offices
- Sandy Shores sheriff department
- Paleto Bay sheriff department
- Lazlow’s stadium
- Cluckin Bell factory
- Bahamas Mamas West nightclub (R* blocked it off, so you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- Comedy club (you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- The O’Neil farmhouse
- The “Humane Labs”
- FIB building bottom floors
- FIB building floor 49 (access through first elevator)
- FIB building burnt out floors 47 – 53 (access through second elevator)
- Epsilon storage room
- Lester’s sweatshop
- Jewellery store
- Building under construction beside jewellery store
- Lester’s house
- Franklin’s aunt’s house
- Janitor’s apartment
- Recycling plant
- Meat packing facility
- Simeon’s dealership
- Torture building
- Morgue (R* blocked it off, so you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- Madrazo’s ranch (doors open, but R* put an invisible wall there :\ )
- Floyd’s house
- Devin Weston’s chop shop
- Omega’s lab
- Paleto Bay bank
In order to install this mod, players will have to make sure they have Alexander Blade’s ScriptHookV already installed. To install the mod you have to unzip, and copy/paste OpenInteriors.asi to the GTA V directory.
Rockstar talks about mods for GTA V:
We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.Advertisement
We have recently covered Rockstar’s new EULA changes, and the banning of GTA V players who use mods, as well as the company’s statement that cosmetic mods are not a bannable offense. Rockstar also appears to be banning the use of single player mods in GTA V too. On a positive note however you can check out how good GTA V looks at 6K.
We will bring you any new information on GTA V, as soon as it becomes available.