GoatZ Hilarious Bug Fest Gets Official Release Trailer, Out May 7th
Coffee Stain Studios announced that the latest content pack for Goat Simulator will add zombies and crafting, as well as all the bugs and glitches you could hope for. It will certainly entertain fans of Goat Simulator and Horror Online games.
Here is the official feature list:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
“GoatZ will be released on May 7th on Steam as a DLC for Windows, Mac and Linux and will cost $4.99. It’ll also be released the same day as a separate app on iOS and Android for the same price,”
“Initially we were planning for the MMO expansion to be the final thing we did for Goat Simulator,” designer Armin Ibrisagic explained. “We wanted to go out with a bang.Advertisement
“But after it was launched we received an avalanche of people asking us to keep making DLC, and that they would even consider paying a couple bucks for future content. So, with that said, here you go. Zombies!
“It will be the only survival game on Steam that isn’t in Early Access!”
GoatZ will surely provide more of Goat Simulator’s broken physics and buggy gameplay. It will offer a big new map and plenty more goats to unlock.