GeForce ForceWare 347.88 WHQL Drivers – Game-Ready Driver for Battlefield Hardline
NVIDIA has released a new set of WHQL drivers for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the GeForce ForceWare 347.88 WHQL ensures you’ll have the ‘best possible gaming experience with Battlefield: Hardline.’ The drivers also add SLI profiles for Life is Strange, Trine 3 and Zombie Army Trilogy.
The new Driver also brings support for the newly released GeForce GTX Titan X.
You can download the new drivers here.
Below you can view the release notes for the GeForce ForceWare 347.88:
Best gaming experience for Battlefield Hardline, including support for SLI Technology
and GeForce Experience one-click optimizations.
New GeForce GPU
Supports the new GeForce GTX Titan X, based upon the second-generation Maxwell
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Life is Strange – Added DX9 SLI
• Medieval Engineers – Added DX11 SLI
• NASCAR ’14 – Added Single-SLI
• Trine 3 – Added DX9 SLI
• Zombie Army Trilogy – Added DX11 SLI
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following profiles:
• Battlefield Hardline – Not recommended
• Project CARS – Not recommended
• Saint’s Row: Gat Out of Hell – Not recommended
• HD Audio Driver – version 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.14.0702
• GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
• CUDA – version 7.0
This driver adds security updates for the driver components nvlddmkm.sys and