Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: The Complete Specifications List of the 10-Inch Tablet
Samsung has provided a teaser for its Galaxy Tab S3, detailing that it will be announced during the MWC 2017 and over there we’ll be able to see how the flagship slate functions and performs. From what we have heard about the tablet, it is outfitted with impressive hardware specifications, and to give you a rundown of the level of performance you can expect from this product, here is the complete specifications list of the 10-inch tablet.
Galaxy Tab S3 Could Only Be Limited to a Single Screen Model With Wi-Fi-Only and LTE Variants Added in the Future
It is strange to see that the upcoming flagship tablet is going to be void of an Exynos SoC, but Samsung must have had its reasons for going down this route. To be honest, Snapdragon 820 being a previous-generation chipset from 2016 actually had the fastest GPU in mobile devices running Android, meaning that you will be able to rake out impressive frames out of graphically intensive games if that is your favorite reason for purchasing a tablet.
Galaxy Tab S3 is limited to just a single screen model and according to CnBeta, it will be available to purchase in two storage models; a 32GB one and a 128GB. We’re hoping to see a MicroSD card slot present somewhere for added convenience. Samsung previously used to launch an 8-inch model as well, but it looks like because the market is more accepting towards smartphones rather than tablets, the company is going to save monetary resources and limit production to a single screen model. If you wanted to see the hardware specification list for yourself, all the details that we know right now have been presented below.
Specification List of the Galaxy Tab S3
- Display size, resolution and technology used: 9.6-inch display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536, aspect ratio of 4:3 using Samsung’s Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal memory: 32GB and 128GB models will be available
- Rear camera: 12MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Android OS version: 7.1 Nougat
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 support and LTE capability (in some models only)
- Charging port: Type-C USB
- Battery capacity: To be announced
- Rumored price tag: $599 for the base model