Gainward Unleashes the Sexy GeForce GTX 670 Phantom Graphics Card, Also launches the Reference GTX 670
The Gainward GeForce GTX670 phantom with the DNA of its big brother – GTX 680 Phantom provides an elegant design and a great achievement for NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 670, The special feature is that the Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom has a factory overclocked setting – 1084Mhz and 3054Mhz clock boost (or DDR6108Mhz) Memory Clock.
As one of the best GTX 670 graphics cards, they will remain even under extreme conditions, very cool game. Under 3D benchmark it is 12.6% faster than the reference card (3DMark 2011 Xscore), while the gameplay is about 10.8% faster. Compared to competing GPU, the Red Champ, they reached a 36.6% increase in Xscore 3Dmark 2011 and 53.2% amazing performance in recent games.
New Phantom II cooling system
The new Phantom II comes with a brand new fin design: 1) better thermal performance 2) Low noise 3) firmer structure than the previous generation
This new design features the Gainward GTX 670 Phantom is an extremely cool and quiet volume level under heavy 3D loads, and even with the factory overclocked speed – an extreme gaming graphics card for gaming enthusiasts.
Gainward’s superior hardware design
addition to the performance of the cooler offer the Gainward engineers as adding superior hardware design for the GeForce GTX 670 phantom. A 4-Phase DrMOS PWM design for the GTX 670 core and a 2-phase PWM design brings to the graphic memory much more benefits for the overclocking capacity. With factory overclocked to 1.084 Mhz boost clock (1.006 MHz base clock) and 3.054 MHz (DDR6, 108) Memory Clock Speed, can the GTX 670 Phantom also be further overclocked easily.
Gainward ExperTool II utility
Gainward’s new EXPERTool II provides utility to exhaust all the dynamic overclocking the GTX 670th Users can use this new tool is a leistungsverbessertes and quiet gaming experience to experience and enjoy.
Together with the Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom Gainward presents the GTX 670 in addition own design. This comes with a 980MHz boost clock (915 MHz base clock), with 4-phase DrMOS PWM for the GPU core and 3.004 GHz Memory Clock Speed. It was built on the DNA of the GeForce GTX 680 and is the perfect complement to the launch of brand new games.
The new Kepler architecture with GPU Boost technology outperforms the Gainward GeForce GTX 670 to GTX 570 to 55.7% in 3D benchmarks and up to 46.9% in gaming performance. Compared to AMD’s HD 7950 reaches the GTX670 a 26.8% higher in 3Dmark 2011 and Xscore exceeds this by a staggering 48.8%.
Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Series
- Product Name Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom Gainward GeForce GTX 670
- Chipset NVIDIA ® GeForce GTX 670
- Stream Processor 1.344 cores
- Base Clock 1.006 MHz 915 MHz
- Boost Clock 1.084 MHz 980 MHz
- Memory Clock 3.054 MHz (DDR6, 108) 3.004 MHz (DDR6, 008)
- Memory Type GDDR5
- Memory Size 2,048 MB
- Memory Bus Width 256 bits
- Output Ports Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Bus Interface PCI Express 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0 support
- Microsoft DirectX Compute and OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA TXAA FXAA and technology
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- PCI Express 3.0
- Two dual-link DVI connectors
- One DisplayPort connector
- One HDMI connector (v1.4a)
- Gainward GTX 670 Phantom Product Page - http://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=882&lang=en
- Gainward GTX 670 Product Page - http://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=881&lang=en