Thread: AU'SPIS [2 x 512MB] PC3200 DDR RAM - Feedback

Default AU'SPIS [2 x 512MB] PC3200 DDR RAM - Feedback

Click here for the Review

A Really nice coverage of all possible features . What is the approximate pricing of these ram modules as compared to the Kingston modules.

While giving 2.90V to the rams, which is certainly above the JEDEC limit, it is recommended that we either have some active cooling or ram sinks. What measures were maintained, in order to secure such an overclock. And were the modules able to sustain the voltage for a longer period of time. Because if they can, then these rams can certainly be killer rams in terms of their overclocking potential and may just set a new stantard for value rams.
    Last edited by Snakey™; 10-06-06 at 06:30 PM.
    There is no fate, but what we make for ourselves !!

yar thats some nice review.......whats the price tag on the chips
    The ViRuS

Yes you are right dany, for high volts u better make sure u have some cooling system installed in ur PC, fortunately i have installed a home made air cooling system which is cooling all of my hardware parts including Au'spis rams even on 3.0v. For those who dont know overclocking & stuff, Au'spis gives better performance even on stock clocks.
    Au'spis performed better in all my conducted benchmarks as you can see throughout the review, Au'spis even gets better when it offers lower prices as compared with Kingston and Corsair. Price difference is like 200 to 300Rs.

Nice review man, keep it up ..

Great Ram. I dont have any special cooling devices. All stock. Nowadays I am in a deja vu situation. I cant decide how to upgrade my pc. Stick with Intel or switch to AMD.
    Z' BLACK NEEDS A NEW GAMING MACHINE

Quote Originally Posted by hakunamatata
    Great Ram. I dont have any special cooling devices. All stock. Nowadays I am in a deja vu situation. I cant decide how to upgrade my pc. Stick with Intel or switch to AMD.
    well brother no need to worry you can overclock these rams upto 470mhz with stock volts & no cooling.

Thread Information