How to Flash Stock Rooted Android 5.1.1 Custom ROM on Galaxy S5
Looking for rooted stock firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S5? Follow this post to flash Android 5.1.1 Stock Rooted custom ROM on your Galaxy S5 G900T. This a pre-rooted firmware giving you stock experience on your S5. Stable and smooth, here is how to flash Stock Rooted Galaxy S5 custom ROM based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Stock Rooted Android 5.1.1 features:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Stock Samsung Firmware
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S5 G900T to Android 5.1.1 ROM:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T carries more than 70% of charge.
How to flash Galaxy S5 custom ROM based on Android 5.1.1:
- Connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer and copy / paste the downloaded zip files to the SD root folder of your phone.
- Disconnect and reboot your SGS5 into Recovery mode: press and hold down the Volume Up button, alongside Home and the Power button, until the screen flashes. Release the three buttons then. After a few seconds of that your phone will enter recovery mode.
- Once in the recovery mode, select wipe data/factory reset > Yes to confirm your action. Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data. Once done, go back to recovery menu and Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache as well.
- Select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from SD card. Locate the custom ROM file copied earlier by pressing the Power key. Once confirmed, the ROM installation will begin.
- Repeat the above step but choose GApps file instead of the ROM file.
- When GApps get installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
- That’s it.
Enjoy Android 5.1.1 Stock Rooted custom firmware on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T.