How To Fix Pangu 9 Runtime Error During iOS 9 Jailbreak On Windows
Seeing a Runtime Error during Pangu iOS 9 – 9.0.2 jailbreak on Windows? Here’s how you can fix the issue in a few simple steps.
Pangu 9 has a bunch of issues which will be ironed out in the subsequent releases of the jailbreak tool as we move into the future. But at this point in time, many users are flocking in droves to jailbreak their iPhones, iPads and iPod touches, and you happen to be one of them, and more precisely happen to run into a Runtime Error during the iOS 9 – 9.0.2 jailbreak process, then here’s what you need to do to fix the issue once and for all.
Fix Pangu 9 Runtime Error During iOS 9 Jailbreak
1. Uninstall iTunes and all of its traces from the Windows Control Panel. The files you’re going to remove are as follows: Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Application Support, Bonjour, and of course, iTunes itself.
2. Once removed, you’re going to re-install iTunes from scratch by going to apple.com/itunes. Once you’ve installed iTunes, be sure to restart your PC once just in case.
3. With iTunes installed from scratch, run the Pangu 9 jailbreak app on Windows by right-clicking on its icon then selecting ‘Run as administrator.’ This is an important step and be sure you do not miss it.
4. Simply follow our guides posted here on how you can jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu 9:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using Pangu 9
- Jailbreak iOS 9 Using Pangu 9 On Mac OS X – How To
Running into more issues with the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool? Then do not forget to check out our following post:
We highly advise users that they go ahead with the iOS 9 jailbreak process by using the latest release of the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, which currently sits at version 1.0.1. The new tool comes packed with a lot of bug fixes and performance enhancements. But if you have a device at hand that is currently jailbroken, and the process went through without any sort of incident, then you do not need to re-jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Also be sure to put your device in Airplane mode when the Pangu 9 tool prompts you for it. Furthermore, when iTunes launches in the background during the jailbreak process, do not close it down, otherwise the process will simply fail.
Did the above mentioned guide fixed your Runtime Error issue? Then let us know about it in the comments section below.