Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.15 ‘ As Goes Light So Goes Darkness’ Released
Final Fantasy XIV is still alive and doing very well. The newest patch has been released and introduces a number of new side quests to keep you coming back for more as well as the usual general bug fixes.
Final Fantasy XIV lives on with patch 3.15.
The new set of side quests are titled Saint Endalim’s Scholasticate, in which your have to investigate issues around the Holy See’s future clergymen and women once the truth surrounding the history of Ishgard is finally revealed. The new quests require you to be at least level 60, if you want to even have a chance at success.
And now they’ve introduced a very powerful new weapon they’re calling Anima weapons. These are supremely powerful and are a quest in and of themselves to have created. You can also enjoy a host of new items and a further balanced economy.
The following issues were fixed:
- An issue within “Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum” wherein the battle log would not display properly while in combat with Queen Hawk.
- An issue in “The Diadem” wherein players could not progress under certain conditions.
- An issue when queued for “The Diadem” from the Company Workshop wherein under certain conditions, the airship used would be listed as “is currently on an exploratory mission” regardless of being able to enter the instance.
- An issue wherein entering a Frontline while mounted on the Sanuwa mount would cause pets to not be displayed inside the instance.
- An issue with “Lord of Verminion” wherein when the player and opposing player use special actions that disarm traps, the player that used the special action to disarms traps first can no longer place traps for that match.
- An issue wherein the text for the Wind-Up Ixal special action was not correct.
- An issue with the Bard quest “A Song of Bards and Bowmen” wherein progress was unable to be made under certain conditions.
- An issue with the Ninja quest “Peasants by Day, Ninjas by Night” wherein progress was unable to be made when selecting certain dialogue options during the event.
- An issue wherein the act of learning to summon certain minions would have a cast time.
- An issue within “Syrcus Tower” wherein players who already own the “Wind-up Onion Knight” minion would still be able to lot on it.
- An issue wherein the reagent needed to use “Dragonskin Bottoms” as glamour was not correct.
- An issue when desynthesizing “Coerthan Clione” wherein the “Coerthan Clione” would not be used and the items to be obtained from the desynthesis would not be obtained even after a successful desynthesis.
- An issue wherein the text displayed when completing the Heavensward sightseeing log was not correct.
- An issue with the Crafting Log wherein certain equipment was unable to be used as crafting material when placing the cursor on the item to be used as a material without selecting the item to be crafted. *The issue only occurred when using a mouse
- An issue wherein entering certain areas could cause the player to become unable to progress.
- An issue with the Shared Estate Settings window wherein housemates would not be displayed correctly.
- An issue when using the housing item “The Unending Journey” wherein the door of the house would become un-targetable.
- An issue with certain “Two-handed Conjurer’s Arms” and “Two-handed Thaumaturge’s Arms” wherein the display location of certain action effects was not correct.
- An issue with Character Configuration wherein making any setting changes and closing the window through the X on the top right without pressing Apply would close the client.
- An issue wherein making any direct changes to the save data would cause an inability to progress beyond the character select screen. (Windows Version only)