Facebook 3.3.3 Out For The iDevices; Usual Bug Fixes & More
One of the most widely used by far the most popular app on the App Store just got an update. This time yet though for the iDevices. This new version 3.3.3 of Facebook for the iDevices introduces an overall improved and much more polished GUI for notifications, along with much better reliability the usual bug fixes. It also restores the ability to post as a page that you admin on Facebook. Personally, I’m happy with the last part.
As stated on the app store, here are the log changes made:
What’s New in Version 3.3.3
– Improved reliability in chat and messages
– Improved notifications UI
– Fixed memory usage
– Fixed some crashes
– Walls you cannot post on no longer show the text field at the top
– Restore ability to post as a page that you admin
– Fixed group photos
– Various Places improvements
You can get the updated app from the link below or by checking for updates in iTunes on your iOS device.
Click here to download Facebook 3.3.3 for your iDevice. (iOS 4.2.1 Tested)