8 inch Super Clear LCD display, classical S-Pen compatibility for dedicated applications and quad core processor: this is Samsung’s new Galaxy Note device namely Note 8.0 entering in direct competition of iPad Mini! The new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 pictures look pretty promising. Here is what some actual photos of Note 8.0, the successor of Galaxy Tab 7.7 show us the device as:
The biggest draw is Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box with this device launching at Mobile World Congress next month – the Google mobile OS which is currently available only on Nexus 10 with some other models officially getting upgrades with time. The design of Galaxy Note 8 is almost similar to that of SGS3 and Galaxy Note II but a bit bigger and with home screen key in the lower bottom along with two other function keys.
The official announcement of this fantastic looking Galaxy Note 8.0 is expected to be at Mobile World Congress in February this year at Barcelona. The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will be around $249 and $299 according to a tech news site DigiTimes.
Full Specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 are as below:
- Official name: GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Code name: KONA
- Display: 8-inch (16:10 format) 1280 × 800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- Dimension: 211.3 × 136.3 × 7.95 mm, 330 gram
- Android version: 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.6 quad-core processor
- Camera without flash: 5 megapixel (rear)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel (front)
- Speculated RAM & Storage details: 2GB (RAM) + 16/32GB (optional) + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Product codes: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Connections: BlueTooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
Eyes of the entire tech world is on the new Galaxy S IV phone, but the release of the new tablet Note 8.0 looks more than plausible. Looking at the competitive price brackets and the iPad sort of features, we could already sense some hell of a quarter ahead for the techy old war between Samsung and Apple. *winks, everyone*.