Image Courtesy of BenchmarkReviews!
EVGA, one of the major NVIDIA AIC partners is all set to launch their new EVGA Precision-X 4.0 overclocking utility with the release of GeForce GTX Titan GPU. The new EVGA Precision-X 4.0 supports the latest GPU Boost 2.0 technology and includes the new PixelClock overclocking utility.
Supporting the latest GeForce GTX Titan GPU, EVGA Precision-X 4.0 gives their overclocking utility a completely new design scheme coupled with more overclocking options such as power target and temp target control with which the latest NVIDIA cards can be overclocked and overvolted without any extra hassle. You can find more details on NVIDIA’s latest GPU Boost 2.0 Technology.
The EVGA Precision-X 4.0 overclocking utility isn’t available as of now but as soon its updated on EVGA’s website, we will add the link here. Till then you can head over to benchmarkreviews webpage to download the utility.
Complete change log can be found below:
EVGA Precision-X 4.0
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (both x86 and x64 versions) with full administrative rights
- NVIDIA 6, 7, 8, 9, 200, 400 and 500 series graphics card1
- NVIDIA ForceWare 96.xx or higher drivers
- Quick and easy beginner friendly access to the most popular overclocking, fan control and hardware monitoring features
- Independent overclocking and fan control for multi-GPU systems. The GPUs can be optionally synchronized and the settings can be applied synchronically to all similar GPUs in the system absolutely transparently for the user
- Frame rate target control supporting, allowing users to specify a custom frame target/cap
- Power target control for the latest NVIDIA graphics cards
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray, and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Profiles system supports 10 customizable profile slots and provides beginner friendly interface for saving current Precision overclocking and fan settings to a profile and restoring previously created profile via graphical user interface, tray menu or programmable global hotkeys
- Automatic profiles management system allows experienced users to define their own dynamic downclocking rules on the systems with no hardware downclocking support or program different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
Version 4.0.0 Change Log:
- Added NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology support for NVIDIA Titan graphics cards:
- Added slider for temperature target adjustment
- Added option for linked power target and temperature target adjustment
- Added option for temperature target prioritizing
- Default EVGA Precision X 3 skin is included as legacy skin for backward compatibility with NVIDIA Kepler graphics cards
- EVGA VoltageTuner has been upgraded to version 3.4 with NVIDIA Titan graphics cards support.
- Added new bundled EVGA PixelClock overclocking utility to distributive
- Now “Sync” button is invisible on single GPU systems
- Now bottom settings panel can be hidden
- Now properties window is resizable to provide compatibility with low-resolution desktops (less than 1280×1024 with 100% DPI)
- Added frametime graph to hardware monitoring module. The graph is displaying the maximum frame time on each sampling period and it is useful for detecting microstutters, which are invisible on averaged framerate graph
- Removed obsolete shader clock monitoring for NVIDIA Kepler graphics cards
- All documentation is now provided in PDF format
- Improved skin engine, now skinned slider controls support curved paths defined by alpha channel. Skin format reference guide has been updated to v1.6 to document new slider types support
- Dynamic SLI indicator is no longer rendered on mobile systems to improve performance on NVIDIA Optimus based laptops
- Updated context help system
- Added Portuguese and Spanish localization
- Updated Russian localization
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.5.0. New version gives you the following improvements:
- Added On-Screen Display support for Direct3D 10 applications in Windows 8
- Added German localization
- Updated profiles list