Endless Legend Shadows Expansion Brings Paranoia and Espionage to Endless Legend, Out Now
Endless Legend ‘Shadows’ is now available. It brings a new element of espionage and spying into the mix as well as adding a completely new faction.
Endless Legend Shadows lets you stalk your enemy covertly.
The new expansion to the Endless Legend 4X strategy game introduces something that the developer, Amplitude Studios, has wanted to try to implement for quite some time, though it wasn’t easy to have it seem like a natural part of the game. Now, however, the world is just that much more full of danger from unknown elements.
“Espionage is really something we were dreaming to do in Endless Legend for some time now. We tackled the subject in a new way that will reinforce paranoia and bring players’ nerves on edge.”
– Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios.
You’ll be able to spy, infiltrate, pillage, and assassinate by controlling near invisible units that take advantage of new camouflage and stealth systems. Of course you’ll also be able to research and develop counterespionage skills as well as use a new detection ability to uncover the disguised and deceptive opposing units.
Endless Legend Shadows Features:
- Play the brand new major faction, “The Forgotten,” experts in the new espionage skills.
- Play with invisible units using the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities.
- Infiltrate an empire to steal, capture, sabotage, and assassinate!
- Pillage villages, extractors and watch towers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Equip you heroes with “Scope” accessories to give them special espionage abilities.
- Defend yourself by using counterespionage skills and the new “Detection” capacity.