ELSA, today launched its GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid Edition graphic cards which come with water-cooling available in 2GB and 4GB models.
The ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid comes in 2GB and 4GB (256-bit) variants, both of which feature 1536 Cores clocked at 1124 MHz (Base) and 6280 MHz (Memory) frequencies. The cards use the reference designed PCB equipped with a Hybrid cooling solution which offers -20C temperature and -21db Noise improvement over the reference variants.
The Hybrid cooling solution includes a 120mm radiator which transfers cooled water to the internal heatsink chamber through dual pipes, an additional fan on the shroud help keeps the temperature of other components at optimal specs. Display outputs include Dual-DVI, HDMI and a display port.
Features of ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid:
- Cooling unit with liquid cooling + air-cooled hybrid boasts the best cooling performance
- Compared with the reference fan, -20 ℃ up to the GPU temperature under high load, and-21dB fan noise value decline *
- Equipped with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 overclocking specifications
- The GPU clock up to 1124MHz base clock
- 256bit GDDR5 SDRAM 2GB with 4GB or ultra-high-speed graphics memory
- Clock up to 6280MHz memory data rate
- 225W maximum power consumption (2GB model) / 235W 7.4W water-cooling unit (4GB model) /
- 4 corresponds to the output of the system × 2 / HDMI × 1 / DisplayPort × 1 dual-link DVI output
- (Corresponding to 3.0 PCI-E) bus compatible PCI-Express x16
- Comes with 1 year warranty
The 4GB ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid is available for 72,800 JNY ($929.99 USD) while the 2GB variant costs 64,800 JNY ($829.99 USD). For more information, please visit the links provided below: