The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition Announced, Will Include All DLC Packs
Bethesda announced the upcoming release of The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition, which will contain the base game and all of the four major DLC packs released so far.
This will allow new players to gain immediate access to the entire game.
From Skyrim to Daggerfall, this pack allows you to explore the vast world of Tamriel in one package. Travel to Abah’s Landing to master the art of thievery with the iconic Thieves Guild, become a deadly assassin of the Dark Brotherhood in the Gold Coast, or ride to Wrothgar and aid the Orc King Kurog in rebuilding Orsinium.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition includes the following content:
- The Elder Scrolls Online
DLC game packs:
- Imperial City
- Thieves Guild
- Dark Brotherhood
- Palomino horse mount
- 500 crowns to spend in the in-game Crown Store for new game accounts
The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from September 9.
Beyond the two Argonian-themed dungeons, it will finally be possible to change the appearance of your character as hinted by the image above. Update 11 will be available on PC/Mac on August 1, while PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will get it on August 16.
Appearance & Race Change (Crown Store)
Everyone likes changing up their looks from time to time. Whether you’re yearning for something as simple as a fresh new eye color to a completely new appearance, race, and gender, the new you is now possible with our Appearance Change and Race Change Tokens.
Simply purchase one (or both!) in the Crown Store—look for them in the Upgrades: Service Tokens category. Once purchased, head to the Character Select screen, select the Appearance Change or Race Change Token in the bottom-right of your screen, and make your desired changes. Here’s an explanation of how each works:
- Appearance Change Tokens: These tokens allow for complete modification of one character’s appearance, including but not limited to hair styles and colors, adornments, face and body markings, facial features, eye color, age, body and face shape, as well as selected voice.
- Race Change Tokens: These tokens grant you everything the Appearance Change Tokens do, plus the ability to change one character’s race to one available for that character and account.
Name Change (Crown Store)
Would you like all of Tamriel to know you by a different name? Well now you can! Changing your name is simple—navigate to the Crown Store, go to the Upgrades: Service Tokens category, and purchase a Name Change Token. Once purchased, you use a Name Change Token on the Character Select screen to change one character’s name.
Premium Hairstyles, Adornments, & Markings (Crown Store)
A bounty of new hair styles, adornments, and markings have been added to the Crown Store. If you’re looking for a little something special for your favorite characters, navigate to the Appearance Crown Store category and peruse the new offerings in the Adornments, Hair Styles, and Markings sections. (Please note that some selections are gender and/or race restricted.)
Once purchased, you can change your character’s hair style, adornments, and markings as often as you like. Simply access your new appearance items in your Collections menu under the Appearance category. They can be used alongside all your existing collectibles—there’s even a pack that includes all the existing hair styles (90+ in all!) available for purchase that will allow you to freely change your hair style to anything that is currently available on the character select screen, as often as you like. (Normal race and/or gender restrictions do apply.)
The long anticipated costume dye system is here! There are two different ways you can dye costumes and hats. Here’s a brief explanation of each:
ESO Plus Costume Dyes (Exclusive to ESO Plus)
Take your Tamriel fashion to the next level with costume dyeing! Anyone who has an active ESO Plus membership will have the ability to dye their equipped costume (and hats!) at any Dye Station using dyes unlocked via achievements. Applied dyes are saved separately for each character, so that the same costume or hat can be dyed differently for every one of your characters.
Dyeing your costumes and hats is easy—choosing the perfect color combination is the hard part. Simply approach any Dye Station in Tamriel while wearing the costume and/or hat you wish to dye, select the new costume dying tab, choose dyes from your unlocked achievement dyes window, and save your masterpiece color combo!
If your ESO Plus membership lapses, you will still retain your hand-dyed costume and hat looks—you just won’t be able to re-dye them again until you renew your ESO Plus membership or use a Dye Stamp (read about these below.)
Dye Stamps (Crown Store)
Master fashion designers across Tamriel have put together custom Dye Stamps for fashion conscious heroes who prefer the convenience of tried-and-true pre-made color combinations. These one-time-use consumable items are available for purchase in the Crown Store for a modest price. Look for them in the Crown Store category.
- Each Dye Stamp comes pre-loaded with a specific set of colors. The order in which the colors appear is also predetermined. One Dye Stamp can be applied to your active costume and hat—they are a one-use consumable item.
- One of the perks of Dye Stamps is that you do not need to have the associated dye colors unlocked via the Achievement System in order to use them. (Please note that Dye Stamps do not include Rare-quality Achievement dye colors.)
- You can purchase multiple of the same Dye Stamp and store them in stacks in your bank for later use.
- New Dye Stamps will appear in the Crown Store every week, so check back often!