Finally the big day has arrived, the moment everyone has been waiting for months. The iOS 5 GM Build is finally coming out tomorrow and will be available publically. Apple has already started the process and has successfully completed a vital task: iTunes that is. Apple has updated iTunes to 10.5 which is now available for download to public in and will be required by users updating to iOS 5 tomorrow. The download links are given after the break.
Download iTunes 10.5 for Windows 32-Bit
Download iTunes 10.5 for Windows 64-Bit
Download iTunes 10.5 for Mac
iTunes 10.5 introduces many new features. The release notes are given below:
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.