Download iOS 7.0.4 Firmware for iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod touch [Direct Downloads]
Apple has just released the very latest iOS 7.0.4 update download links for compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. Apple’s iOS 7 update has gone pretty much good so far except some glitches. This update is set to fine tune those few bugs and improve the performance. You can download iOS 7.0.4 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices via direct download.
Download iOS 7.0.4 firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices:
We’ll be updating this list with added devices – keep tuned!
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- Plug your iOS device into your primary computer via the provided cable.
- Open iTunes.
- For iTunes 11:
- In the iTunes window, click the iOS device button on the right.
- In the Backups section, click Back Up Now under Manually Back Up and Restore.
- For iTunes 10.7:
- Right-click (or Control click) on your iOS device in the iTunes Source list.
- Choose Back Up from the iTunes device shortcut menu.
- Allow the backup to complete. You can monitor the status of the backup operation in the iTunes status screen.
After you are done with creating the backup of your device, you can either choose to install the ios 7.0.4 firmware via OTA or download it from direct download links. For the latter, you can check the download links shared above.
Get Latest Tech News Daily
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.