iPad has truly dominated the tablet race. It has ruled over various tablets in the market for quite some time. The only fact that thrashed its reputation was the lack of a facebook app. This pit has finally been filled today as the official Facebook app for iPad is now available.
In order to install the app go HERE from your iPad or iPad 2 and download the Facebook app for free.
The Facebook app seems to provide a lot of joy to iPad users through its commanding features. These include the following:
- Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos take on new life on the iPad. They’re big, high-res and easy to flip through—like a real photo album.
- Focus on what matters: With less on the screen, it’s easier to zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories.
- Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to get from one screen to another and back again in no time.
- Never lose your place: Use simplified navigation to send a message, see your notifications or browse your bookmarks without switching screens.
- Play games on the go: Play your favorite Facebook games wherever you are, and on a bigger screen.
- Tap to send messages: A simple drop-down menu makes it easy to scan and send messages without visiting your inbox.
Facebook app has been available for download on other devices for a while now but the dream of iPad users has been fulfilled today by Facebook, finally, after passing a desperate time. It wasn’t days, weeks or months; instead, it took years until a Facebook app for iPad was officially released.